Suits are special items in AdVenture Capitalist, which boost the profits of all playable planets when worn. Some of them can be purchased with gold or Mega Bucks, and some can be obtained from events. Only one suit can be worn at the same time, and they can't be used in the events. The suits can be switched in the Swag tab, located in the Career menu.
Shop suits are suits that can only be obtained by purchasing them in the Gold Shop with gold or Mega Bucks.
- Price: 50
- Effect: Applies a 3x profit multiplier when worn on any or all planets. Effects stack additively with planet multipliers.
- Price: 40 or $9,99 worth of gold.
- Effect: Applies a 2x profit multiplier when worn on any or all planets. Effects stack additively with planet multipliers.
- Price: 240
- Effect: Applies +10% Angel Investor effectiveness when worn on any or all planets.
Reward Tiers suitsEdit
Two exclusive suits were awarded in this event to players who finished on the first two places. The first place offered a light-blue suit with stripes, and second a purple suit. Nothing is known about the effects of these suits.
On September 7, 2017, the 2017 edition of the For the Love of Money event became replayable, featuring the new Event Ranking system. Tier 1, 2, and 3, awarded the Purple Suit, Tier 4, 5, and 6, the Orange Suit, and Tier 7, the Red Suit, which couldn't be obtained from the unlocks.
Unlockable suits are suits gained from specific unlocks in the events.
- Unlock: It can be obtained by gaining "The Color of Money" unlock (40 of Everything) in the For the Love of Money event.
- Effect: Applies +2% Angel Investor effectiveness when worn on any or all planets.